Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 14th

July 14th (Monday) was scheduled if we had bothered looking at a calendar.


In hindsight, MIL knew Krazy's behavior from Saturday night was the big clue. But considering Sunday was quiet, MIL wasn't expecting to get bombarded by angry Krazy texts. Poor MIL got the brunt of Krazy's Quarterly Tantrum again.


Krazy claims that she's sick of the crap she has to deal with in this family, how we'll never accept her, they favor me, how FIL is racist, etc etc. She also told MIL that she was tired of being attacked by the family. She used "attacked" in her essay text. Seriously. Husband was on the phone with MIL on speaker phone when I heard that so I wrote on a napkin "perhaps she should come to our house so she can honestly say she was attacked". Something along those lines and not nice at all. To say she was attacked, is a slap to the face to the InLaws after all they've done for Krazy and Middle Bro. Krazy lived in their house, free of any costs, for a very long time, disrespectful towards MIL, and acted like they owed her something. To top it all off, everyone had been trying to give her the second chance she wanted. No one said anything offensive about/to her that weekend.


Now here's the part that needs to be addressed. FIL is not racist. If he was, would he really do so much for Krazy? Krazy is Mexican. FIL is loud and will say something and stick to it, just to get a rise out of you. I've NEVER been offended by him. I used to/still get comments from him about what's on my foot (tattoo) or what was in my nose (piercing). He always smiles and gives you a hug afterwards. FIL's thing for Krazy is to call her a Spaniard. She's always replied with, "I'm not a Spaniard. I'm a Mexican" and laughs it off. He'd been saying that since before I came around 3.5yrs ago! We're not sure why she decided to be offended now.

She claimed InLaws favor me over her. Even GF told her she was cray for thinking they play favorites. Krazy was upset about how they had offered me dinner when I walked in but they didn't say anything to her. Uh, I guess we're playing preschool now. She had already been at the house for awhile before I got there, and she sees InLaws regularly because of our Niece.

The Tantrum was fairly typical, only a few new things to complain about. The heartbreaking part was when MIL told Krazy she's done playing her games and Krazy pulled the "oh, you don't love [niece] anymore...?" card. MIL bends over backwards for that little girl and loves her more than anything. I don't understand how Krazy can get off pulling that card. Is she really that sick that she feels this need to hold some type of power over someone? Why? Why use an innocent child as pawn? Does she not see how that this behavior is already affecting our niece? I just don't get it.

It's reached a point where it's no longer infuriating, it's just concerning. Krazy needs help but I can bet that she either won't go, or won't follow directions correctly.

{sigh}

No comments:

Post a Comment