Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Thoughts

I have a few stories to share but I need to sit at a computer. In our house, that's hard. So later this week you'll get a few.

Last week I had posted about Krazy's lyrical FB post. Then Fiance and I went to Hometown to see Bonehead and our Niece yesterday. Fiance let Bonehead know we were close, just in case Krazy was there. We were being nice. We gave a get away opportunity. Krazy never came the entire visit. And we stayed a few hours. Since it was Sunday nigt, Krazy should've been at the house to pick up Niece anytime. We're used to that, no biggie. But then Bonehead said he was meeting her in town at vague place. Anyone else's red flag waving yet?

Oh well. Fiance and I talked while Bonehead was gone. We agreed it was odd, but it was calmer this way. The whole family knows about the potential Krazy invasion. We know how she is. We're also confident she knows she's not welcome. Fiance was glad he didn't have to see or talk to Krazy. I was glad, too, but lil bummed we couldn't say anything at the same time. Fiance got a kick out of that because that's just not my normal self. Not at that house.

So, Krazy never appeared this weekend. Bonehead knows we're going to be there next weekend, too. If Krazy decides to choose that day to make an appearance, it won't end nice. She'd be a piece of meat, walking into lions den. And she knows it this time.

I'm excited for Super Bowl Sunday now. :)

1 comment:

  1. HI HONEY!! I HOPE YOU ARE SLEEPING GOOD! IM SORRY I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AND I SEEN SOMETHING DORY AND I GOT CURIOUS? SORRY, READ SOME OF THEM, NOT TO SHABBY, ANY WHO I LOVE U! SORRY FOR HACKING YOUR BLOGING DEAL MO BOBBER, HAVE FUN THERE! DORY THE BLAH BLAH BLAH BOGGER! LOVE YAH

    FIANCE

    P.S WONT HAPPEN AGAIN

    ReplyDelete